Strategic Office Partners (“SOP”) is a platform targeting high-quality, single-tenant office assets with intermediate lease term that is wholly owned by TPG Real Estate Partners. Since 2016, SOP has acquired 25 buildings across the US totaling nearly 3.5 million square feet and is valued at over $700M today.
TPG Real Estate ("TPGRE") is the real estate platform of TPG, a leading global alternative asset firm with more than $84 billion of assets under management and 16 offices around the world. TPGRE includes TPG Real Estate Partners (“TREP”), its equity investment platform, and TPG Real Estate Finance Trust (“NYSE: TRTX”), its debt origination and acquisition platform. TREP focuses primarily on investments in real estate-rich companies, property portfolios, and select single assets located in North America and Europe. TRTX originates and acquires senior real estate loans across a broad spectrum of asset classes in North America. TPGRE currently manages more than $6.7 billion in assets across both platforms.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in real estate, property and project management/operations
- BA or BS in Finance, Real Estate, Business Management; CPM/RPA designation preferred.
- Broad commercial real estate and financial background with 5+ years of relevant experience as Property Manager with experience in all facets of property operation and management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-motivation, determination and initiative in a team environment
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Manage third party property managers for properties across the US.
- Coordinate due diligence for all new acquisitions and on-boarding of new properties with property management and accounting.
- Act as a single point of contact for tenants with overall responsibility for the planning and coordinated delivery of all management services. Respond to tenant calls and emails to ensure positive customer relations. Establish and maintain open communications with tenants by providing highly responsive services, conducting periodic visits, inspections and surveys, and by implementing effective tenant retention programs.
- Develop and maintain technical proficiency, industry knowledge and communication skills to provide timely information on property-specific issues.
- In conjunction with Asset Manager, develop and implement an overall Strategic Asset Plan (business plan) designed to enhance the value of the assigned properties. Continually evaluate all phases of building operation in order to enhance the efficiency of the operation and maximize cost effectiveness.
- Prepare an Annual Budget for each property focusing on the operating and capital expenses. Manage the assets in the most profitable and cost-effective manner. Prepare monthly variance reports explaining differences in actual vs. budgeted expenses. Review operating expense reconciliations that are prepared by the accounting staff.
- Coordinate all major repairs and capital items, including Tenant Improvements.
- Coordinate tours for lenders or insurance companies and handle information requests.
- Assist the Brokerage team with marketing and leasing the properties.
- Assist with collection efforts for delinquent tenants and working with legal for more serious issues.
- Resolution of code/zoning/city violations/issues.
- General property repair maintenance issues as required.
- Conduct pre-closing site inspections for local branches/engage vendor or sub-manager to conduct inspections.
- Prepare utility information, property services, etc. for start upon closing.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Property Management
- Due Diligence
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job