When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Space Planner with Hines, you will provide a single point of contact for space planning requests and furniture reconfigurations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and perform space planning for all facilities, including development of short and long-term space plans to accommodate staffing and other business requirements.
- Present & negotiate with business units to implement plans aligned with corporate guidelines, including scenarios to optimize use of space while meeting business requirements.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate the moves, adds and changes (MAC) process for facilities.
- Develop, source, and negotiate required services to be provided by teams (Facilities Operations, IT, Security, external Vendors) to ensure appropriate resources for relocations.
- Develop, source, negotiate, and manage external vendor relationships for relocations, furniture, and relocation-related construction.
- Coordinate with client and Move Coordinator to manage relocations, including the development and execution of project planning activities, timing of group moves/relocations, migration and phasing plans, stack and block plans, test-fits and final relocations.
- Develop occupancy analysis reporting to effectively communicate occupancy/vacancy ratios, headcount projections and workplace conditions.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Three or more years space planning experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and CAFM Systems
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 207 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $116.4 billion of assets under management, including $64 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $52.4 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 109 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,319 properties, totaling over 431 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 527 properties, representing over 224 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
- Architecture / Design
- Property Management
- Interior Design
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.