When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Space Planner with Hines, you will hold the responsibility for the detail of headcount versus desks allocations on agreed restacks, and will provide a single point of contact for flawless moves and space execution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform detailed analysis and refresh monthly, quarterly cadence. Generate and manage headcount forecasts with extreme accuracy
- Work with our key stakeholders GMS and ENG leads, EA’s to capture the headcount change/additions, and how they affect existing allocations and communicate this information to the Global Space Planner. Facilitate the constant communication of variable headcount
- Support the Head of Real Estate in impromptu analysis (special requests) of GMS/ Mission Control data updates, develop templates for global planning
- Ability to respond to impromptu request such as increased headcount, and coordination with multiple service streams
- Be prepared to lead and/or support Planner Network Meetings, participate in Space Planner Coalition and provide suggestions for global solves
- Understand unique Facebook-isms: Specialty functions such as Bootcamp, HR Peeps/ Intern and Partner’s Centre and understand their space implications
- Communicate clearly and professionally with business stakeholders handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in regard to all discussed space plans and real estate dealings
- Prepare for/attend stakeholder meetings and compile specific and accurate notes
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation
- Unique appetite to push envelope on global data solutions, continually seeking to improve planning processes, challenging the status quo
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under fast paced environment and demanding situations
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision, with confidence
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Five or more years in related space planning lead role, interior design background an asset, change management background a strong asset
- Essential Archibus database knowledge, Scenario Planning tools (Archibus and TM1) or similar Facilities Management Software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Regional travel within the EMEA Region in support of Global Space Planner remit
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation time zone work, and adjust work hours accordingly
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 207 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $116.4 billion of assets under management, including $64 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $52.4 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 109 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,319 properties, totaling over 431 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 527 properties, representing over 224 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
- Architecture / Design
- Property Management
- Interior Design
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years