Hanover Financial, LLC is a fiduciary real estate capital manager that occupies a niche in providing joint-venture equity capital to real estate developers and operators to facilitate the acquisition, reposition and/or development of multi-family and single-tenant retail properties. Hanover adheres to a disciplined investment strategy, while encouraging entrepreneurial creativity. Team members thrive in a fast-paced and multi-task culture, while having fun within a supportive team.
Based in Los Angeles, the Financial Analyst position enables a person to support the Hanover Financial team with a variety of responsibilities. This role presents a wide range of opportunities including: reviewing and presenting investment opportunities to management; conducting investment due diligence; participating in asset management functions including preparation of asset management presentations; supporting closings and strategy presentations; working with joint venture partners, outside consultants, construction lenders, counsel and Hanover senior management. This position offers the potential to grow rapidly.
- Initial analysis of proposed new investments including review of current and stabilized economics, proposed capital budgets, leasing plans and final disposition strategy.
- Primary due diligence of proposed new investment transactions and preparation of transaction support, market analysis, and writing recommendations for final investment committee presentation.
- Support asset management including preparation of reports, review and maintenance of property financials, operation of dashboards, nationwide asset site inspections, support in closing process, and maintenance of sponsor/partnership relationships.
- Participate in business development functions including preparation of investment presentations and enhancing cultivated sponsor/partnership relationships.
- Assist management in preparation of strategy presentations.
- One to three years of experience (this is not an MBA level position) in real estate brokerage, finance, finance, or accounting. Real estate experience preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Financial Modeling experience in Excel.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Versatility in working in the disciplines of finance, research, acquisitions, asset management, and marketing.
- Ability to work both independently and within a small team in a fast paced, deadline-driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- Project management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel nationwide.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Smile frequently, and have a sense of humor.
Compensation based on experience. Full benefits package included. Please send a cover letter and resume to Mark Davidson.
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job