|Real Estate private equity firm with extensive holdings throughout the U.S. is seeking a highly-motivated and talented Analyst to join its Philadelphia investment team. The Analyst will be actively involved in acquisitions, dispositions and asset / portfolio management. The firm s portfolio includes office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties. The successful candidate must be detail-focused, able to interface with senior management and thrive in a team-oriented environment. Essential Functions: |
- Author investor communications and marketing pitch books
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly investor reports that include market outlooks and updates to assets and portfolios, analyze real estate trends and key drivers of value across the fund s investments.
- Emphasis on communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to handle multiple assignments
- Deadline driven
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Argus experience preferred
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Results orientated team player
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics with an understanding of Commercial Real Estate strategies
- Minimum 2 years experience in the private equity real estate market place Analyst
- Experience in modeling of real estate preferable
- Capital Markets
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.