NorthBridge Management & Consulting (NBMC) is a full service Commercial Real Estate company providing sophisticated real estate solutions to the Greater DFW Market. We serve a broad range of ownerships, from individuals to institutional level Clients, delivering excellence in Property & Asset Management, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Construction Management, & Consultative Services.
We are growing! NBMC is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team of professionals. Successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Ensure timely completion of month-end close including creation of journal entries and preparation of GL entries; standard and non-recurring entries
- Bank account reconciliations; make recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Prepare and reconcile various GL accounts and balance sheet
- Prepare and analyze financial statement reports and records, presentation of financial reports to senior level management
- Provide support to the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning processes including development of detailed operating plans and preparation of forward-looking financial models
- Research and explain account variances, interpret trends, evaluate fluctuations
- Understand the economic and operational drivers behind the results
- Effectively and proactively communicate findings with management
- Follow-up on aged Accounts Receivable with Property Management
- Record and track purchases and acquisition costs within our software
- Generate invoicing for our internal company transactions
- Assist with internal and external audits, including tax audits and remittance
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
- MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Strong technical knowledge and skills in accounting
- Previous Experience with YARDI and Quick Books a Plus
No Phone Calls Please!
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.