Finmarc Management, Inc. – Analyst Position
Finmarc Management, Inc. “Finmarc” is a fully-integrated commercial real estate company that focuses on the real estate investment, management, leasing and development of retail, industrial/flex projects, and office buildings throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
The role will include both acquisition/disposition and asset management functions. Finmarc is an entrepreneurial operation and the ideal candidate will be asked to complete a varying range of assignments, which will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Vice President and Principals in the underwriting and modeling of commercial real estate properties. Property types include primarily retail shopping centers, industrial/flex projects, office buildings and development opportunities.
- Manage the acquisition due diligence process which includes coordinating third party reports, abstracting leases, reviewing operating budgets & statements, and CAM reconciliations.
- Provide assistance in closing transactions, which include receiving estoppels & SNDAs, reviewing proration schedules and settlement sheets.
- Lease Analysis for larger tenants, both new leases and renewals.
- Complete quarterly updated projections for properties in the current portfolio.
- Provide support for investor distributions and investor updates.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in underwriting commercial real estate.
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in accounting, finance or real estate.
- Demonstrated experience with financial reporting, property due diligence, lease abstracting.
- Organized, self-motivated, strong communication and analytic skills.
- Strong follow-through skills, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Manage changing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficient computer skills: Argus, Excel, and Office.
Salary and Benefits Information:
This is a salaried position with the potential for annual bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition to the opportunity to be a part of this highly successful group, benefits include health coverage, paid vacation, and paid monthly parking.
Please include cover letter and salary history with resume.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job