Duke Realty, one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the United States with industrial properties in over 20 major U.S. cities, has an opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join our team in our Southern California office based out of Irvine, CA. Candidates must be attracted to a fast paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued. A predisposition towards teamwork and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate’s success, and an aptitude to analyze operational and financial data. This position will be responsible for 10 million square feet of industrial property within in the Southern California market. The selected candidate will also be responsible for, but not be limited to, the following:
- The coordination and implementation of portfolio specific tenant outreach programs.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with tenants and decision makers.
- Actively support and implement the Complete Customer Satisfaction program.
- Coordinate and assure resolution to tenant issues.
- Create and develop property level budgets for each property in respective portfolio
- Regularly review receivable reports and take action when necessary.
- Work with VP of Asset Management to coordinate and implement asset plans for each property in respective portfolio.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in commercial real estate property management. Experience in Industrial property strongly preferred.
- Experience in the analysis of operational and financial data.
- Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with business community and interact with various levels of professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related area of study required.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunity as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) and a wellness program.
"Building the Best"
Apply for this job