Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This role provides administrative support to the Leasing Manager/Leasing Director in the preparation of lease documents, letters, memos and other administrative duties as required.
The Leasing Administrator will assist tenants and guests at all times courteously and efficiently.
The role is accountable for accuracy and timeliness of the output generated.
This role typically exists in a city/region where the square footage of the properties in the portfolio is greater than 1 million.
- Prepare lease documentation in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with specifications provided by the Leasing Manager/ Leasing Director.
- Provide administrative support by updating files, preparing letters and memos, and other record keeping tasks pertaining to maintenance and administration of leases.
- Respond to incoming rental inquiries and schedule appointments for showing of available suites to prospective tenants.
- Assist Leasing Manager/ Leasing Director in the preparation and submission of Monthly and Quarterly Leasing Reports.
- Assist in the preparation of Marketing and Promotion budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of Budget Lease Objective and Policy.
- Coordinate with Space Database in maintaining up to date Stacking Plans, and Space Commitment Books.
- Follow up with appropriate internal functions and with tenants on specific leases.
- Coordinate Broker marketing events and special promotional events.
- Coordinate placement of Marketing advertising and special announcements.
- Process Purchase Orders and Accounts Payable for various marketing activities including legal fees, advertising and commissions.
- Responsible for the distribution of the monthly availability flyers and announcements to the brokerage community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Post Secondary education required.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, accurate and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player.
- Able to plan and organize with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work with people at all levels.
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft software packages, e.g., Excel, Word and Power point.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of office experience, preferably in the Real Estate industry.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job