Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers Hospitality Living seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for ground up underwriting and modeling for select service to luxury hotels. Additional responsibilities include corporate reporting, asset management, advanced financial modeling, evaluating and investigating new investment opportunities, special projects and assisting senior management with entering new markets.
The Senior Financial Analyst will work under the President of the Division to assist in performing sophisticated land use and financial analyses, participate in due diligence, including concept land planning, environmental, utility system, and title analysis.
- Gain valuable experience under the direction of an experienced hospitality leader in real estate finance including hospitality underwriting, project underwriting and finance, land acquisitions and investment analysis, industry and market research
- Participate in large, one off dual-branded, and mixed-use high-profile transactions with direct access and exposure to senior-level executives at Toll Brothers, as well as within the real estate community
- Grow with a company that enjoys global brand awareness as one of the most respected companies in the real estate industry
- Support Hospitality Living’s pursuit of acquisition opportunities by engaging in sophisticated financial modeling, due diligence, research, and preparation of investment memos and presentations
- Develop and maintain financial models for evaluation of real estate acquisitions, joint ventures, bank loans and other project finance activities
- Complete financial analysis to assist in negotiations with banks, joint venture partners and others, including financial modeling and market analysis
- Assist in transaction sourcing, negotiations, and closing
- Manage cash flow projections and performance metrics for Hospitality Living’s portfolios and joint ventures
- Perform comprehensive real estate, economic, demographic and capital markets research
- Participate in the underwriting of individual properties and portfolio opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2018 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Four Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- A bachelor's degree in Finance
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Solid organization and analytical skills, as well as an understanding of complex financial analysis
If you are an aggressive, forward-thinking real estate development professional, don't miss this opportunity to join our dynamic team as we continue to grow as one of America’s most elite real estate developers!
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job