Metacoastal LLC is seeking a dynamic Asset Manager who will develop and execute an asset management strategy encompassing property acquisition and disposition, leasing, capital expenditures, and third party relationships to drive value and acceptable returns on a hospitality focused real estate portfolio. This position will also collaborate with related party organizations on regional property opportunities, including due diligence efforts and investment market assessments. This person will work with third party service providers, including property management firms, sales and leasing brokers.
- Actively identify market areas of opportunity; prepare written analysis and recommendations regarding acquisition strategies and overall portfolio benefits.
- Provide pre-acquisition input and assistance throughout acquisition due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions, and develop model for full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition identifying most advantageous strategy for utilization.
- Develop and implement a methodology to assess and rank performance of each investment to drive investment and/or disposition decision making.
- Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the enterprise’s ownership portfolio.
- Monitor portfolio performance, including net operating income, cash flow and asset value fluctuations, IRRs while considering asset value maximization strategies.
- Continually assess capital expenditures by property and develop a long term capital plan for the portfolio that corresponds to enterprise strategy. Development and utilization of reports to evaluate portfolio of performance against stated goals and communicate variations with distribution to leadership.
- Refresh, develop and maintain a network of industry relationships to stay current on regional and local market trends.
- Monitor physical condition of portfolio by reviewing and conducting routine property inspections.
- Bid, negotiate, and manage conformity with vendor contracts to correct property deficiencies. Coordinate and prepare property specific vendor scopes for each service to include preparing all contracts and ensuring that all required information is submitted prior to commencement of work.
- Oversee asset disposition process including the development of recommendations regarding timing of dispositions to maximize value and then execution of the disposition strategy in conjunction with overall portfolio and enterprise strategy.
- BA / BS degree in Real Estate, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of commercial real estate analysis / asset management experience with an emphasis on residential properties and markets.
- Proficiency in modeling investments in various software applications.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving technique.
- Extensive experience managing medium to large size projects that range from moderately to highly complex efforts.
Metacoastal LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job