- Manage all aspects of the property and corporate accounting functions - including property accounting, AP and AR on Yardi accounting software.
- Ensure the company maintains a complete set of accounting books and records.
- Analyze investment operations; accurately apply distribution allocations to forecast cash flows and returns
- Review and manage property and bank reconciliations and related reports for monthly, quarterly and annual closing packages to partners and lenders.
- Review and manage the daily cash management functions, including accounts payable/receivable functions, vendor payments, expense reimbursements, cash collections, cash deposits, monthly bank reconciliation, bank wire transfers and petty cash.
- Maintain a strong fiduciary responsibility to the company.
- Demonstrate the highest ethical standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in order to present to and work with team, vendors and clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize workflow and deadlines, self-starter with the ability to work independently with a team player attitude, all while paying strict attention to detail.
- 5+ years working experience in commercial real estate accounting and utilizing Yardi.
- Strong in software applications for real estate investment analysis and accounting review including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Yardi, and the ability to quickly learn new program applications.
- Team player
- Accounting / Control
- Investment Management
This job is no longer active.