View’s mission is to create delightful human environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries – the simple window – and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views, and enhance mental and physical wellbeing by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, View’s windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings by 20 percent. View’s windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 35 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place – join us.
View is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to expand our presence in various areas. Available positions located in: Washington D.C.; Vancouver & Toronto, Canada; Phoenix, AZ; Boston, MA; Dallas & Austin, TX; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; New York City, NY; Los Angeles, San Diego & San Francisco Bay Area, CA; and Denver, CO. As the key customer-facing representative, the Sales Executive is responsible for growing View’s business across multiple markets and establishing View as the design-in/preferred choice for buildings in his/her respective market. The Sales Executive drives opportunities from lead generation through collection, leveraging a breadth of internal resources from sales development, customer success, marketing, business development, project management and engineering.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and execution of a territory sales plan
- Development of an opportunity pipeline. Meets a quarterly / annual quota
- Qualifies prospects, prioritizes them relative to other prospects, and actively promotes / sells to them based upon priority
- Becomes expert in smart glass technology and well-versed in market trends across design, human health and sustainability
- Works with internal teams to produce and present custom benefit analyses, budgets, quotes, etc.
- Knows and understands their territory as a market. Canvasses the entire territory based upon priority
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years solution selling experience
- Dynamic, ambitious, looking for a position of high impact
- Ability to differentiate oneself from other individuals
- Aggressive, self-motivated person with demonstrable track record of winning
- Understands and demonstrates an ability to close a deal
- Ability to sell throughout long sales cycle
- Ability to do large $ transactions
- Ability to position a new product in a new or growing market
- Ability to sell value
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and situations that require urgent attention
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Strong interpersonal skills
- Technology savvy
- Bachelor’s degree required
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Architecture / Design
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
2+ to 5 years