Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures. Acts as a neutral third-party between buyers and sellers during a real estate sale, managing funds and processing real estate transactions.
- Handle all types of transactions
- Analyze Company risk as it pertains to escrow and title.
- Utilize and is an advocate of Gost.
- Is an active member on all NCS Escrow calls and training workshops
- Continues to enhance title knowledge by actively communicated and engaging with Title Underwriters.
- Strong working knowledge of Corporate and NCS policies and procedures including wire fraud.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Demonstrates a can do attitude not only with the clients but with fellow members the team which will allow them to think outside the box.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong client relations and organizational skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience as an Escrow Officer
- Specialized knowledge in one or more escrow product areas
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job