SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT of OPERATIONS and CONSTRUCTION - Los Angeles, CA.
Our client is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 20 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
The Senior Vice President, Construction Operations reports to the Co-CEOs and is responsible for strategic leadership of the Company’s construction and design group, a key driver of the company's growth through construction and repositioning of new and existing industrial and distribution buildings. This candidate will lead and develop our client's Industrial’s team of construction professionals, which includes construction leaders, project managers, and in-house designers and architect. This dynamic leader will provide the world-class vision and leadership required to define and execute the company's Industrial’s strategic plan for the operation and growth of the company’s Construction and related Operations team.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading a construction and design team at a fast-paced organization
- Proven experience implementing processes in a rapid-growth, high-performing environment
- 10-15+ years of construction project management or related operations and leadership experience, preferably in the industrial property sector
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, technical and organizational skills
CLICK this link to apply on our website:
- Architecture / Design
- Project Management
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job