DLC Management Corporation, one of the nation's preeminent private retail real estate companies, is seeking two (2) positions for an entry-level Asset Management Analyst to join our corporate office located in Elmsford, New York. The Asset Management Analyst will be involved with many facets of the asset, investment and joint venture of DLC’s growing retail CRE portfolio. The position will serve as support to the Vice President of Asset Management and two Asset Managers but will collaborate and liaise between the acquisitions, construction management, property management, leasing, legal and accounting departments. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player with a strong analytical background and excellent communication skills.
#SUCCESS: DLC defines #success as working together to create a personally rewarding, productive, respectful, profitable, enjoyable place to work. The successful candidate will embrace and embody this culture and strive for collaboratively successful outcomes.
- Compile and analyze information from disparate systems, processes and people for required reporting.
- Provide analytical support which will include but not limited to asset, portfolio and loan performance metrics, lease analysis, capital payback analysis, variance analysis, expense recovery analysis, health ratio analysis, etc.
- Analyze operating budgets, capital plans and reforecasts, provide variance commentary to original business plan.
- Monitor property performance throughout the redevelopment cycle in support of critical capital market events.
- Support with consistent questions and ad-hoc requests from joint venture partners, lenders and senior management.
- Assist with the modeling of property-level cash flow projections utilizing Argus and Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain integrity of Argus Models which include leasing updates, capital activity, and market assumption changes.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- 1-3 years of full-time experience in finance, real estate, or accounting or with similar real estate skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Argus (preferred but not required).
- Strong financial and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Willingness to take initiative and proactively identifies and helps fix processes that need improvement.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize activities and consistently follows-up.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Undergraduate degree in real estate, finance, or a related field.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.