Fifteen Group, a 25+year-old multidisciplinary, opportunistic real estate development and investment company based in Miami, has an immediate need for a highly capable and experienced Transaction Coordinator / Senior Administrative Assistant to join our Miami office. The primary responsibility will be overseeing traditional transaction/deal-assistant functions, with secondary responsibilities related to general office support functions:
- Assisting deal team in creating and editing presentation packages to executives, deal team, and other third parties
- Preparing, organizing, and disseminating reports and performing reporting functions
- Gathering research and presenting various real-estate-related market information
- Coordinating the administrative aspects of various real estate, financial, and legal transactions
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Communicating with various third parties for the deal team
- Secondary responsibilities: various traditional office-support responsibilities including meeting minutes, processing reports, scanning, photocopying, typing, meeting preparation, guest-greeting, etc.
- 2+ years of direct administrative, office-support experience in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment; transaction-related experience preferable, but not required;
- Outstanding computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop; position will be heavily involved in assembling presentations using advanced elements of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
- Excellent clerical, organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills;
- Minimum type speed of 55 wpm;
- A professional demeanor and superior work ethic;
- Ability to multi-task and work for multiple senior staff;
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferable but not mandatory;
- Candidate should have car.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.