Many of the buildings under management are rent-regulated buildings. Superior communication and leadership skills are of priority. Knowledge of city agencies, regulations and deadline requirements are a strong plus. A working knowledge of Yardi software system is also a strong plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and manage all budgets
- Resident relations/service and renewals
- Prepare long term and cap ex budgets and forecasts
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and approving financials for each entity
- Oversee all legal issues
- Manage & maintain insurance program for all entities, track all insurance claims
- Approval of all invoices for all buildings
- Resolve complex resident issues/complaints
- Work closely with leasing team, review/approve applications
- Review and approve all large expenditures
- Participate in the asset management of various multifamily properties; assisting property management in specific property-related issues such as commercial leasing, if any, compliance issues for affordable housing units, etc.
- Generally participate in various analytical projects required in the Portfolio and Asset Management Department.
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.