Company Background / Culture:
The company is a full-service CRE firm with offices in key markets in the United States. The company has a proven track record as an owner-operator and as a third-party provider to leading institutional firms. The company has operated, developed, redeveloped and repositioned properties and portfolios across a broad range of asset classes including retail, office, multi-family, and industrial. Today the real estate portfolio consists of over 8 million square feet of CRE assets with an aggregate value over $1.0 billion. Our culture is one of collaboration, integrity, respect and always doing the right thing. We take pride in being a good corporate citizen by giving back to worthy causes.
We are seeking a highly-driven individual for this newly created senior executive CRE position to work out of our regional office in Richmond, VA. As Senior Vice President you will be part of the senior executive team and work side by side with the best and most dedicated leaders in the industry.
The successful candidate will have bottom-line responsibility for the company’s mid-Atlantic regions. He / she will manage a team of property professionals, provide strategic leadership, and will be actively engaged in growing the company’s owned and third-party management business by creating new and expanding existing relationships with significant family offices, regional and national property owners, and select institutional property owners.
- 12+ years of senior level CRE experience
- Undergraduate Degree; Advanced degree preferred
- Experience in all facets of property operations from managing the budget process and creation / execution of value enhancement strategies to financial reporting and capital / tenant improvement oversight. Knowledge of a broad range of asset classes (i.e. retail, office, industrial) preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a significant level of business development experience with a track record of securing new third-party business and sourcing acquisition opportunities
- Capacity to drive business development strategy with a defined plan that includes specific objectives, corresponding strategies and detailed tactics
- High level business acumen with an ability to think and act strategically; plan for the long-term while balancing the short-term and mid-term needs of the company
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership with natural ability to manage, develop and motivate staff
- Travel as required
- Business Development
- General Management and C-Suite
- Property Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.