Hilco Real Estate has an immediate opening in its Northbrook, IL office for an associate/lease analyst on its strategic commercial lease repositioning team. Hilco is frequently involved in high-profile corporate restructurings across the US and Canada and is the industry leader in real estate portfolio analysis and transactional execution. The associate will play a key role in business development and revenue generation, working with senior team members on current engagements and prospective opportunities. We are seeking candidates with a mastery of Excel (for lease/portfolio data analysis/management); an associate with this skillset will enhance the efficiency and productivity of Hilco Real Estate s lease negotiators. Strong performance presents the opportunity for sharp near-term growth potential. Job Responsibilities:About the Company: Hilco Real Estate helps companies improve leverage and cash flow by optimizing leased and owned real estate assets/commitments. The company s focus is to help clients minimize costs and maximize real estate value. Our dispositions and lease restructure groups have national coverage and experience with all asset classes of real estate. For more information on our company and its profile, visit . For information on our diversified parent company (also Northbrook-based but with global operations), visit .
- Provide analytical support to the lease restructuring team. The associate will be responsible for synthesizing commercial lease terms and analyzing real estate portfolios, in addition to researching clients, markets, and assessing broader industry dynamics.
- Leverage all available resources to capture and accurately summarize lease information, allowing dealmakers and account managers to make informed business decisions, optimize client relationships and maintain a strong presence in the marketplace.
- Serve in a key client relationship role, interacting with Fortune 500 business executives and real estate industry leaders
- A variety of other consultative and transaction-specific projects as assigned.
- Technically proficient; fluent with Microsoft Office suite (mastery of Excel is required) with the ability to quickly comprehend, utilize and present relevant lease, property, market and industry-related data
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking abilities, with proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ideal candidate must be a self-starter and quick study with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to work effectively in teams
- Self-confidence and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with tight deadlines
- A desire and capacity to support both the business development and ongoing client management processes.
- Undergraduate degree in business/finance is required. Background in commercial real estate is preferred, and legal background is also a plus.
- Join an entrepreneurial, successful real estate team that has conducted thousands of transactions worth billions of dollars.
- Gain exposure into other Hilco Real Estate competencies including property sales, real estate investments and strategic advisory.
- Minimal travel involved (client meetings).
- This position is a salaried position with bonus potential, 401(k) with employer match, and benefits package.
- Financial Analysis
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.