- Screen new acquisition and debt opportunities against PCCP’s investment criteria
- Underwrite potential deals including excel modeling and Argus
- Prepare investment memoranda for deal pipeline meetings and investment committee
- Present deals to senior management and investment committee
- Conduct market and property due diligence including site tours, broker meetings, and reviewing third party research
- Coordinate due diligence and closing process including JV/loan documents, third party reports, and property level information
- Bachelor's Degree required with 12 months of related work experience in real estate or finance (preferably real estate investment banking or private equity, but not required). This is not an MBA level position.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous experience with Argus a plus, though not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven and entrepreneurial environment with the project management skills to work on multiple projects at once
- Investment Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.