One of NYC's premier owners, developers and managers of commercial and residential real estate seeks an experienced Associate General Counsel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and negotiating commercial, retail and professional office lease agreements, amendments, brokerage agreements, service contracts, construction contracts and other agreements.
- Assisting general counsel with the closing of purchase, sales and financings.
- Providing counsel to all other departments on legal matters impacting their areas of responsibility, including commercial and residential leasing (including rent stabilized apartments), operations and property management.
- At least 4 years of experience practicing real estate law
- Experience with drafting and negotiating commercial leases
- Strong negotiation and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job