Job Description – Real Estate Analyst
A growing Nashville-based real estate investment and development firm with over $220 million of assets. Under management is seeking an analyst to join its Acquisitions team to ultimately grow and develop the firm. Compensation will be commensurate with experience for similar positions in the subject market, including bonuses and other transaction driven incentives.
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a minimum of 2-3 years of institutional and/or big firm experience.
- Experience heavily concentrated in the quantitative analysis of real estate investment, leasing and development opportunities. Including full mastery of Excel-based modeling. Argus experience is preferred but not a requirement.
- The role is well-suited for a candidate with proven self-initiative skills required for the building and constant maintenance of local, regional and national working industry relationships for the identification and acquisition of accretive commercial, residential and industrial assets, as well as development sites.
- The position will report directly to the firm’s Managing Director and will work closely with the MD in support of the firm’s acquisition, financing, leasing and development initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will also interact and prepare market research reports for the firm’s institutional partners and investors. Additional skill sets consisting of managing all aspects of acquisitions, debt financing and divestiture closings are preferred, but not required.
- The right candidate will enjoy the benefits of quick upward mobility within the firm’s entrepreneurial culture upon satisfaction of merit-based hurdles.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job