Tavros Holdings LLC is a privately owned real estate investment management and development firm, through its affiliates Tavros Capital Partners and Tavros Development Partners, with offices in New York City. Tavros targets a range of U.S. real estate investments across various geographical markets and product types, with a primary focus on ground-up development and repositioning of income-producing properties in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. To date, the majority of Tavros’ projects have been located between 34th Street and southern Tribeca in Manhattan.
Tavros invests on a discretionary basis, with a global investor base of family offices, trusts, high net worth individuals, and institutions. Core to the Tavros discipline is the quality of its partnerships with tenants, investors, and lenders. As an owner and property manager, Tavros aims to ensure a positive experience for its tenants through attention to detail and a focus on quality of life.
The cornerstones of Tavros’ philosophy are research, due diligence, and creative investment strategy. This combined with the in-depth experience and expertise of Tavros’ team provides a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The Strength of Tavros is the personal dedication and integrity of its Partners.
Summary of Position Requirements:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide analytical and project management support in all of Tavros’ current and future development projects and investments. This includes 1) performing financial analysis and due diligence for new acquisitions as well as 2) optimally managing the existing assets of the company. The role provides significant exposure to senior staff and an opportunity to gain a diverse skill set.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform financial underwriting and due diligence efforts for potential acquisitions
- Prepare ongoing profitability analysis and periodic reporting/accounting of the company’s existing portfolio assets
- Interface with joint venture partners, tenants, vendors, and legal counsel to facilitate the asset management strategy of the company
- Assist with capital markets efforts
- Assist Development Manager with ad hoc analysis and supporting functions for the company’s development projects
- Develop annual corporate and project level business plans
- Assist with investor relations efforts
- Provide general support and assist with various company tasks as required
- Be ready for anything. The more capacity you have, the more responsibility you will get
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience. Experience in corporate finance and/or with urban real estate a significant plus.
- Advanced PC skills: particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent financial acumen required.
- Entrepreneurial and detail-oriented.
This position outlines the basic task and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the analyst.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.