Asana Partners is a real estate investment company that creates value through acquisition, enhancement, and operation of distinctive retail properties in dynamic urban markets in the United States. We recruit professionals with proven experience, a deep understanding of the industry, the ability to think independently, and a track record of doing business the right way.
For additional information about Asana Partners, visit .
The Analyst will work closely with the Investments team to identify, underwrite, and acquire institutional-quality urban retail assets located in various markets across the United States. The Analyst will oversee all financial analysis as well as assist in the due diligence and closing processes for prospective investment opportunities. The Analyst will utilize various modeling, statistical, and mathematical techniques to evaluate data and present investment opportunities to senior management. The Analyst will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and high-performance environment. Duties include:
- Provide analytics, research, and advanced modeling support for the underwriting of acquisitions and dispositions in various markets across the United States
- Utilize Argus Enterprise and Excel to highlight critical financial performance metrics, including: income growth, unleveraged and leveraged IRRs, equity multiple, and return on capital
- Facilitate the due diligence process for prospective transactions including managing and reviewing third-party consultants’ reports, organizing site visits, review and abstract of tenant leases, analysis of historical operating and annual reconciliation statements, scenario analysis, and the investment closing process
- Provide analytics for investment management functions, including: property-level strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, retailer analysis, and leasing decision analysis
- Prepare written investment committee memorandums in relation to proposed transactions
- Monitor and analyze key economic and demographic trends in target markets and submarkets
- Enhance technical skills in a variety of areas, including Argus Enterprise modeling, Excel modeling, GIS analytics, and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, mathematics, engineering or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in real estate investments, asset management, or capital markets
- Deep understanding of and experience with real estate acquisitions, capitalization, and principal ownership Excellence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Argus Enterprise experience strongly preferred; Advanced Excel modeling experience required
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and capable of effective independent judgment
- Unwavering compliance with deadlines
- Acute attention to detail and passion for quality and excellence
- Strong organizational and process skills to manage multiple competing priorities
- Occasional travel
Asana Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
- Investment Management
1+ to 2 years