Dedicated resource to support the real estate transaction and strategy team and client, a global investment and retail bank, in delivery of portfolio strategies and individual real estate transactions
- Support regional real estate lead in carrying out real estate transactions including lease acquisitions and dispositions; including coordination of stakeholders and business partners, and all administrative tasks associated with the transactions
- Design project specific solutions to meet real estate needs in alignment with client overall strategic goals
- Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments, and milestones.
- Manage databases for workflow, transaction pipeline, and real estate and occupancy data; and produce reports to track and analyse same
- Liaise with lease administration team to ensure all legal and lease related documents are uploaded to lease database and abstracted
- Prepare, assemble, route and track transaction approval documents.
- Respond to ad hoc client requests for lease and portfolio data
- Coordinate end of lease term exits and management of end of term obligations: review leases to determine requirements, coordinate with dilapidations experts, coordinate with project managers to perform required restoration, secure return of security deposits from landlord
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
- Coordinates the negotiation of sales through a field broker. Negotiates leases and lease amendments. Monitors lease expirations. Negotiates lease renewals within prescribed timeline. Locates and acquires new properties to meet client's requirements and timeline.
- Understands how to review, analyze, and interpret financial analysis templates including book and cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Manage coordination with client landlords and sub-tenants, and obtain consents
- Works closely with CBRE and/or client's Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
- Ensure compliance with client governance and regulatory requirements
- Prepare and track commission vouchers and commissions received and payable.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides assistance and oversight such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers. May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, pivot table experience
High level of accuracy in all analysis and presentations produced
Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to create value
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set and achieve project deadlines, prioritize, manage project pipeline, and manage client expectations
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
High level problem solving and analytical skills
Experience in management and mining of data and performing data analytics
3-5 years experience in a corporate real estate group or real estate service provider
Bachelor s degree; masters a plus finance, real estate, accounting, strategy desirable
Real estate license (where required by state law)
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause significant impact to client, co-workers, and supervisor.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- Alternative Investments