A privately held Real Estate Company based in Los Angeles, CA with a diversified portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and multi-family real estate assets nationwide. With the headquarter office in Los Angeles and satellite offices in Dallas-TX, Phoenix – AZ, and SLC- UT, we are presently looking to strengthen our Asset Management team.
We are seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Senior Asset Manager with extensive experience in the asset management of Class B and C retail, industrial and office properties to join our Los Angeles team.
The Senior Asset Manager will be responsible for the strategic and tactical operations of a portfolio of retail, industrial and office properties located in Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Texas, and California. The individual will be responsible for overseeing and managing multiple in house and third-party leasing and management companies and their respective staff as well as be accountable to the senior members of the Firm and Owner. The Senior Asset Manager will report directly to the Senior Managing Director of Commercial Operations.
• Maximize total return for each asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
• Work closely with third party property managers, leasing agents, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals
• Actively participate in the negotiations on new leases and renewals
• Conduct monthly property visits to our south east coast and prepare inspection reports.
• Required travel will range from 40% to 50%.
• Prepare necessary monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for Senior Management
• Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of capital improvement and ‘value-add' programs within the portfolio
• Perform valuations of each asset on a quarterly basis, working with Senior Managing Director, to develop and implement strategic business plans for each asset that will govern its daily operations, position in the market, and ultimate disposition
• Manage the capital improvement strategies and processes, including oversight of the construction management activities
• Evaluate the local markets to identify changes and trends and the related impact on real estate values and investment strategies
Knowledge Skill Requirements
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement; graduate degree preferred
• Minimum of 7-10 years of commercial real estate, leasing, analysis/asset management experience
• Strong financial modeling skills, detailed property-level financial statement analysis, lease management, pro forma analysis and rent-setting evaluation
• Strong knowledge of real estate accounting combined with exceptional analytical skills and financial modeling skills is needed.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Windows, Excel and Word is required and must be comfortable learning new computer systems.
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to handle multiple concurrent projects and be able to independently identify and solve key business problems
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well capitalized entrepreneurial investment group.
For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary requirement. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.
- Asset Management
- General Management and C-Suite
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job