Concord Real Estate Services is a well-established and well-recognized full service real estate company located in Beverly Hills, CA. Our services include brokerage, property management, maintenance, and construction. Concord is innovative, forward thinking, and committed to providing their clients with superior service and representation. We are looking for an experienced Regional Property Manager for our operations in Los Angeles. The Regional Property Manager will assist in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management; responsible for recruitment, training, development, and supervision of Property Managers, and shares responsibility for maintaining the physical assets and performance of assigned properties. This position also includes assisting Director of Property Management and other supervisors with special projects as needed. 5-7 years’ experience as a Regional Property Manager is required.
Individual must posses a proven track record of successful regional property management experience and knowledge of property maintenance, property marketing, and insurance. Must have the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing and posses strong supervisory, personnel management and organizational skills. Provide the ability to delegate and communicate property management methods along with the ability to problem-solve issues.
- Establishes and coordinates a communication system involving transaction and activities among Property Managers and the Central Office.
- Hires, trains, supervises, develops, and terminates the employment of those supervised in accordance with company policies and directives; performs performance evaluations on supervised employees; assists Property Managers with site-level employees. Approves all new hires, status changes, and terminations for on-site personnel.
- Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve marketing activities; reviews occupancy status; recommends rent schedules.
- Reviews/audits property administrative, accounting, and maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; approves all exceptions of same.
- Resolves resident relation issues.
- Inspects properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained; evaluates maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations in areas of efficiency. Conducts periodic inspection of vacant apartments for market-ready condition.
- Assists in or develops corrective programs for apartment communities.
- Supervises and coordinates preparation of annual operating and capital budgets. Monitors and makes recommendations on budget performance and prepares monthly or quarterly summary report of same.
- Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines. Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and makes recommendations.
- Establishes/revises property management forms, reports, and manuals including updates, changes, and additions.
- Prepares and conducts meetings as necessary.
- Participates as a member of the Development Team in design, unit mix, establishment of rent rates, and other such operational matters. Coordinates staffing and office set-up of new communities according to Concord guidelines.
- Acts as primary liaison between Owner or Owner’s Representative and Concord.
- Participate in local and regional trade associations.
- Reasonable or limited use of your vehicle is required from time to time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salary, DOE
- Competitive benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision & 401K
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.