AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018.
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. is one of the nation's leading Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT's), in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing quality apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. These markets are located in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Pacific Northwest and Northern and Southern California regions of the country. We currently own and operate approximately 82,000 apartment homes in the US and employ approximately 3,000 associates.
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an award-winning company, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic Development Coordinator to join our Development team at our regional office in Los Angeles, California.
Reporting directly to our Senior Development Director, this position requires a highly motivated and skilled professional to perform a wide range of high level administrative and project support tasks. The Development Administrator/Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing consultant agreements, change orders and processing insurance paperwork and related contractual items.
- Processing consultant invoices and associate expense reports.
- Preparing correspondence, reports, meeting minutes and memos for departmental staff.
- Creating and maintaining databases and spreadsheet files.
- Preparing departmental reports by collecting information and presenting them in an organized manner using PowerPoint.
- Maintaining all development files.
- Arranging meetings and coordinating travel itineraries.
- Providing administrative support and office administration tasks such as, telephone coverage, copying, mail distribution, supply ordering, associate events, as needed.
Our ideal candidate enjoys managing multiple projects, analyzing numbers and providing office support. He/she is a team player and has exceptional written, oral and organizational skills. We are looking for a detail-oriented person with excellent follow through and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and specifically Excel. A Bachelor's degree and 3+ years in a support role are preferred.
AvalonBay conducts drug and background screening for all hires. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance and other applicable state and federal laws.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/58zpn9w33f6vcm52
1+ to 2 years