PM Realty Group provides analytical services and support for ARA | American Realty Advisors.
The Analyst, Asset Management works on a portfolio of our client’s office and industrial real estate assets. You will be part of a dynamic and passionate team and will learn from some of the most talented real estate professionals in the industry. This position is located in Los Angeles, California and is responsible for assisting ARA’s Asset Management Group in the execution of its operating strategy on its national real estate investment portfolio.
PM Realty Group is a national, privately held real estate services firm. ARA | American Realty Advisors, is a leading institutional real estate investment manager.
Who We Are Looking For
- An Analyst with superb organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A detail-oriented and perceptive communicator.
- A team player with an insightful and compassionate personality.
- A go-getter who can self-manage and execute new processes and strategies.
- A scrappy and creative thinker; an optimist.
- Someone who will uphold our firm’s values and is a positive addition to the firm.
- Assist senior asset managers with the development and execution of strategic business plans and property operating budgets.
- Support senior asset managers with oversight of the development process, including detailed review of draw packages and development status reports.
- Help identify, evaluate, and implement value-added strategies through the renovation and repositioning of current assets.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of memos to the executive committees for asset repositioning, hold/sell analysis, disposition, acquisition, large capital projects, and execution of key legal documents.
- A successful candidate thrives on challenge and significant responsibility and can take critical feedback and make it actionable.
- You have at least 1 year of related real estate experience.
- You have an undergraduate degree in business, real estate, finance, or accounting.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify.
PM Realty Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual's race, sex, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic characteristics, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment at PM Realty Group, including hiring, assignments, training, promotion, compensation, employee benefits, employee discipline and discharge, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
PM Realty Group considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance No. 184652.
- Asset Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.