BE a Team Player. BE a Game Changer. BE a Thought Leader. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Director of Operations in Walnut Creek, CA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do. You enjoy coaching, mentoring and developing a dynamic team that works well together to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
As a Director of Operations, you will be involved in all aspects of managing an industrial portfolio in Walnut Creek, on behalf of our client. Working collaboratively and overseeing a dynamic team, you are comfortable handling operations and financial and administrative activities, managing important relationships with our tenants, property owner and vendors. You’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually add value.
What you bring
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience managing commercial real estate.
- Must possess a valid real estate license.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with high degree of professionalism and experience managing staff.
- Must have strong experience with real estate software such as YARDI, MRI, etc.
- Previous exposure with institutionalized clients.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, basic business fundamentals, including P&L management.
Bonus skills and experience
- Industry specific certification such as CPM and/or RPA preferred.
- Understanding of the market cycles and ability to set short and long-term strategies.
- Demonstrate accountability with budget and capital expense.
What success looks like
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with the property owner, tenants, vendors and contractors. You effectively mentor and manage your team to reach overall organizational goals.
- You effectively manage your day and can anticipate challenges and respond accordingly.
- You maintain existing clients while continually expanding the business base through regular contact with key clients.
- Directly manage portfolio properties as necessary.
- You enjoy active recruiting within the marketplace to grow the office strategically in certain defined market segments while setting growth targets for each year.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.