GR Properties USA Inc - a real estate investor and developer in California. Within
GR Properties USA Inc ("the Company") is seeking a regular full time Real Estate Development Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for originating, scheduling, coordinating and implementing all aspects of the Company’s development projects including Commercial, Residential, and mixed use developments. Projects may include new construction, rehabilitation of existing buildings, initial coordination with other company staff on cultivating and securing retail and corporate tenants that would be part of a development. The Project Manager shall have broad responsibility for shaping the design and strategically thinking the programmatic aspects of these projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of construction from initial feasibility through project close-out.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement projects through entitlement process, design development, construction, and project completion on several projects simultaneously
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare and monitor project budgets, cash flow projections and project schedules and ensure projects are delivered within budget according to requirements
- Assemble and coordinate all required disciplines for each project and negotiate and manage contracts, agreements and change orders with general contractors, architectures and subcontractors
- Coordinate and collaborate with other staff and departments within the Company to ensure development activities meet organizational objectives
- Represent the Company at meetings of associations, committees, communities, etc. on matters related to housing developments etc.
- Work with supervisor to identify and evaluate potential project sites and properties.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of real estate development and construction business experience in United States, including at least five (5) years of project management experience as a project manager
- Experience in high-end multifamily projects, condos, mixed-use projects and other commercial projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executives, management and staff level external and internal clients.
- Highly organized, detail oriented with strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and manage priorities while managing a multi-project workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Careful attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to adjust to changing situations and work under pressure.
- Thorough knowledge of finish schedules, drawing sets, space planning drawings and architectural details
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong MS Office Suite program skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Architecture, Engineering, Real Estate or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Must be US citizen, and Permanent Resident
Benefits and Other Information:
The Company offers excellent benefit. The Company offers competitive packages on Medical insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off, CA Paid Sick Leave, and Holidays for all eligible employees.
**All candidates will be subject to a background check.
**The Company is an EEO/AA Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.