Carroll Organization is seeking a full-time Asset Manager to join on the Portfolio Asset Management Team in Atlanta, Georgia. The Asset Manager will be assigned a specific set of priorities based upon investor partner relationships in which he/she will be responsible for evaluating and directing the overall performance of the assigned group of properties. The focus of this role is to help Carroll Organization and its equity partners maximize the returns on its portfolio of multi-family real estate assets.
- Lead the preparation and implementation of property business plans to achieve each asset’s target returns.
- Communicate effectively with equity partners on all business decisions.
- Act as bridge between the operations team and equity partners.
- Identify value-creation opportunities and develop action plans to achieve desired results.
- Monitor property budget variances.
- Maintain close relationships and direct communication with investor partners/lenders.
- Prepare investor reports and distribute through Capital Markets team; respond to investor requests.
- Review monthly/quarterly distributions with investor partners.
- Work with team to develop and report Business Intelligence reports.
- Manage annual property tax appeals.
- Assist with transactions team for the acquisition, disposition and refinance of properties.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with loan and joint venture covenants.
- BS/BA with concentration in finance, business, economics or real estate.
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial real estate experience, preferably multifamily asset management.
- Understanding of general multifamily trends and individual property markets/submarkets.
- Experience working with joint venture capital partners.
- Knowledge of key financial concepts, metrics, internal rates of return, cash-on-cash returns, etc.
- Proficiency with financial modeling; attention to detail.
- A creative, problem solving approach.
- The ability to work independently and proactively.
- Strong organizational, project management skills.
- Yardi property management software experience.
If this sounds like you:
- Apply now!
- Asset Management
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.