Lantower Residential is growing and we are currently hiring for a Development Analyst/Associate who will assist in managing all aspects of multifamily acquisitions and development, and provide critical analysis and creative input. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a direct impact on the development of the business and be an integral member of the team.
- Create pro forma projections and discounted cash flow models for acquisition and development opportunities in various stages of operation (e.g.: stabilized, value-add and lease-up).
- Conduct market research and comparative analysis.
- Provide influential participation in the Development team with Lantower’s ground-up development projects in central Florida.
- Collaborate with the Development Project Manager for development related responsibilities.
- Assist Acquisitions team with projects relating to the research, acquisition, and investment of existing multifamily properties.
- Provide support for due diligence and sourcing efforts relating to acquisitions and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in multifamily real estate.
- Experience and knowledge in multifamily development and underwriting is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including building models and data analysis. Microsoft Project experience desired.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-started and work effectively in a small team and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
At Lantower Residential we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team.
We pursue long term goals for our investments with respect to the multifamily assets we acquire and manage, the team members we are committed to and the communities we serve.
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential and a generous benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Multifamily Financial Analysis and Development: years (Preferred)
Location:Tampa, FL (Required)
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.