BE the Expert. BE Creative. BE a Team Player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Property Manager in Atlanta, GA. At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed. Who you are Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do. The Property Manager is the leader of a team that oversees and manages all aspects of a building portfolio, including operations and financial reporting. Assumes fiduciary responsibility and ensures portfolio is operating in line with the owner s goals and objectives. Nurtures strong relationships with clients, tenants, and vendors. What you bring:
- 3 5+ years real estate/property management work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of financial reports including variance reporting, general ledgers and CAM estimate/reconciliation calculations.
- BA/BS Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Industry specific certifications, such as CPM and/or RPA, preferred.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite and real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, etc.
- Real Estate License.
- Construction management experience.
- Experience with contract and leasing agreements.
- Experience in managing staff.
- You will establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with all clients, property tenants, vendors, and contractors.
- You are responsible in ensuring compliance with tenant leases, service contracts, regulatory items, and management contract.
- You are responsible for annual budget preparation and tenant reconciliations for review and approval by senior management and ownership.
- You prepare monthly and quarterly ownership reports. Evaluate the portfolio s financial performance relative to owner s goals and objectives.
- You perform regular inspections of the properties and recommend improvements.
- You work with vendors and/or project management team to oversee tenant improvement construction and capital expenditure projects.
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.