Global Mutual Real Estate, LLC (“GM”) is a fully-integrated, real estate investment management firm with over $2 billion AUM across the US and Europe. The candidate will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for supporting acquisition and asset management functions for Global Mutual’s US vertical. This includes evaluating new opportunities for investments across all property types and select debt investment opportunities, as well as supporting asset management.
- Underwrite and analyze potential acquisitions, equity recapitalizations, joint-venture equity investments and select structured finance investments
- Build financial, valuation and sensitivity models for potential acquisitions of real estate assets and/or debt
- Model property and loan cash flows utilizing Excel and Argus to determine attractiveness of potential investments
- Coordinate due diligence process on new acquisitions, including legal, financial, and physical reviews
- Perform research on various markets throughout the U.S. and communicate with brokers and partners in these markets
- Conduct property / site inspections as needed for existing and potential assets
- Maintain current ARGUS files and excel models for US assets and assist team with annual business plans, quarterly reports, and quarterly valuations.
- Draft and prepare investment briefs and presentations to senior management and Investment Committee
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field preferred
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience, banking or principal investing preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency with Argus Enterprise
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills are required, with the ability to multi-task
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an entrepreneurial environment
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.