Sovereign Partners is a well-established New York based Real Estate investment firm, which specializes in acquiring value-add office properties throughout the country. We are nearing the completion of the equity raise of our first fund, and are looking to hire an individual to assist in the in-house fund-raising for our second fund, beginning as soon as possible. The candidate, ideally with 3-7 years of real estate experience and/or sales experience, would be working under the executive spearheading this business line. The candidate is not required to have relevant real estate or sales experience, but strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as highly self-motivated are paramount.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Develop and maintain relationships with broker-dealers, financial advisors and investors
- Weekly travel throughout the United States to meet with and present about Sovereign Partners and the Fund
- Develop presentations and marketing material; the candidate will also occasionally help with assessing acquisition opportunities
- Strong Computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook (well versed in Microsoft office.)
- Must be a motivated, highly organized, detail oriented and self-directed individual with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Investor Relations
- Research/Market Analysis
This job is no longer active.