Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and submit budget(s) and MAP reports, ensuring a high quality of analysis, consideration for the goals of the asset and demonstrating a clear understanding of financial operational variances.
- Manage tenant relationships to ensure tenant retention and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of tenant concerns, coordinating special services and requests and conducting formal and informal inspections.
- Ensure tenant improvements, common area improvements, and other construction related projects are completed on time and within budget by effectively overseeing all construction projects and ensuring compliance with the construction SOP.
- Effectively coordinate with the leasing group to implement new and renewed lease agreements, conduct prospective tenant tours, and ensure tenant move ins and move outs are effectively managed.
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers by: building positive relationships with customers; taking initiative to identify customer needs and provide service that meets or exceeds customer expectations; communicating effectively in person as well as via telephone and email; resolving difficult situations through the use of effective problem-solving skills.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of experience managing commercial real estate including multi-tenant projects in excess of 500,000 square feet dealing with building operations, managing service contracts, tenant retention and tenant improvements.
- Strong working knowledge of cash and accrual accounting principles for property management in the use of budget analysis, financial statement analysis and the handling of building accounts as evidenced by 3-4 years of experience in a related function.
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively address and resolve sensitive tenant and vendor issues.
- Active real estate salesperson license preferred.
- C.P.M. or R.P.A. designations preferred.
- LEED AP designation preferred.
- Yardi experience highly desirable.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.